Earlier this year, I needed a few simple, breathable tops to take on holiday to Cambodia . Using the Sewaholic Pendrell, princess seamed-blouse pattern as the basis, I made two tops up out of sheets picked up from op shops (so, bargain!)!
I made a few alterations to the pattern this time I made it (I made it up originally here). First, I lowered the neckline (since I’ve never met a scoop neckline I didn’t like ;)), and I replaced the fancy pleated sleeves with much a simpler, basic sleeve which I’d developed/adapted for a previous project.
NB. This photo was, however, taken in Perth in August, rather than in the tropics in March when I was on holiday. 😛 Shows I’ve got good use out of it, both whilst away, and since I got back!!